|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- "Bang Bang Simulations!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "I ready for Battleship"
- ―Looping standby announcement[src]
- "Gachon! Kimewaza! Gachan! Bang Bang Critical Fire! Mission Complete!"
- ―Gamer Driver Finisher announcement[src]
- "Kimewaza! Dual Gashat! Bang Bang Critical Fire! Mission Complete!"
- ―Finisher announcement with Gear Holder[src]
Bang Bang Simulations (バンバンシミュレーションズ Ban Ban Shimyurēshonzu) is a naval warfare simulation video game and a updated version of Bang Bang Shooting created by Kuroto Dan. It is one of the games serving as the basis for the Gashat Gear Dual β.
It's a game where the player control battleships to destroy enemy fleets
Snipe assumed Simulation Gamer Level 50 during his fight with Genm and reclaimed his Bang Bang Shooting Gashat. He assumed it again during his fight with Para-DX and the two were equal in power because their forms are both Level 50.
Kamen Sentai GoriderEdit
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Ex-Aid Episode 20-23, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
Gashat Gear DualEdit
- This game is based on various naval simulation games such as: Harpoon, Fleet Command & Naval Ops games, etc.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Kamen Sentai Gorider