|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
to be added
"Tricks": Kamen Rider GenmEdit
Barcode Warrior Decade was developed as part of a series of Heisei Rider Gashats by Genm Corp.. As part of CEO Kuroto Dan's ambition to gather the power of the legends preceeding his own Kamen Riders, they contributed to the completion of his Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
Barcode Warrior Decade GashatEdit
to be added
- The Gashat's Level 2 and Level 3 jingle is a remix of Dangerous Zombie's Level X and Taddle Quest's Level 2. 
- The Gashat's Level 3 announcement is a direct reference to Narutaki cursing Decade for the latter's actions.
- If one removes the "bar" in Barcode Warrior, it makes the words "Code Warrior". CodeWarrior is an integrated development environment software which was used for the Sony PS2, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, Sega Dreamcast, Nintendo GameCube and the original Playstation.
- The Gashat's reference to "Barcode Warrior" also alludes to E-reader card games such as the Ganbaride arcade game series, which Decade started back in 2009. Most E-reader cards utilize a dot code or barcode imprint so scanners can read and input the data of each card.
- It also refers to a 1991 handheld game Barcode Battler, one of the earliest examples of a barcode E-reader game that was very popular in Japan.