|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Smash-Slash Hitting Attack Gashacon Breaker (激打撃斬ガシャコンブレーカー Gekida Bekizan Gashakon Burēkā) is a hammer-like multiform weapon wielded by Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.
A close combat melee weapon, the Gashacon Breaker has two modes; Hammer Mode (ハンマーモード Hanmā Mōdo) and Blade Mode (ブレードモード Burēdo Mōdo) which Ex-Aid switches between by pressing the A-Button.
Depending on how many times Ex-Aid presses the B-Button in either mode, the severity of the weapon's attacks are increased.
- Hammer B Smash
- Blade B Slash
- Mighty Critical Finish (マイティクリティカルフィニッシュ Maiti Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Bakusou Critical Finish (爆走クリティカルフィニッシュ Bakusō Kuritikaru Finisshu, Roaring Critical Finish)
- Ganbarizing Critical Finish (ガンバライジングクリティカルフィニッシュ Ganbaraijingu Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Toukenden Critical Finish (刀剣伝クリティカルフィニッシュ Tōken-den Kuritikaru Finisshu, lit. Swords Legend Critical Finish)
- The Gashacon Breaker's Hammer Mode is modeled in a similar style to the hammer that Mario uses in Donkey Kong, the first game of his series.
- The sound effect that plays when either the A or B-button on the Gashacon Breaker is pressed is similar to the iconic Spin Jump sound effect from the Sonic the Hedgehog game franchise.
- The Gashacon Breaker is similar to the mallet used by Template:PR from Template:PR as both are hammers with an additional sword form.
- Like Ex-Aid, Genm also has sword and hammer icons under his Rider Gauge, but it is unknown if he can summon a Proto Gashacon Breaker as well.
- In the 3DS video game Mighty Action X, the character Mighty has his own miniature version of the Gashacon Breaker.