|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an weapon in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Rapid-Homing Target-Hitting Gashacon Magnum (乱弾必中ガシャコンマグナム Ran-Dan Hitchū Gashakon Magunamu) is the personal weapon of Kamen Rider Snipe, it is a hand gun that can configure into an alternate rifle mode.
The Gashacon Magnum has two basic modes. Snipe can switch between its Handgun Mode (ハンドガンモード Handogan Mōdo) and Rifle Mode (ライフルモード Raifuru Mōdo) by pressing the A-Button.
By pressing the B button, Snipe can perform one of two special attacks depending on which mode the Magnum is in.
- Handgun B Blast: A rapid fire burst for Handgun Mode
- Rifle B Blast: A homing shot while in Rifle Mode.
- Bang Bang Critical Finish (バンバンクリティカルフィニッシュ Ban Ban Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Rifle: Snipe delivers a powerful energy blast to the enemy. This attack is also capable of attacking an invisible enemy.
- Jet Critical Finish (ジェットクリティカルフィニッシュ Jetto Kuritikaru Finisshu)
- Gekitotsu Critical Finish (ゲキトツクリティカルフィニッシュ Gekitotsu Kuritikaru Finisshu, Clash Critical Finish)
- Handgun: Snipe delivers a powerful energy blast that takes the form of the Gekitotsu Smasher.
- In keeping with the video game motif, the Gashacon Magnum being able to swap between a handgun mode and a rifle mode is a reference to how in first person shooters players can swap weapons instantly to change their style of combat from stealth sniper to barraging an enemy target with gunfire in a fire fight.