|This article is about a/an transformation gear in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
The Gashat Gear Dual β can summon the Gamer for either Taddle Fantasy or Bang Bang Simulations without the user needing to transform first, and the Gamer can be directed to attack the user's opponent directly.
Used in a Gamer Driver, it can be used to assume one of two Rider forms, one for each game: Taddle Fantasy accesses Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50, and Bang Bang Simulations accesses Snipe Simulation Gamer Level 50.
Gamer Driver FinishersEdit
- Taddle Critical Slash (タドルクリティカルスラシュ Tadoru Kuritikaru Surashu): Brave surrounds himself with a magical shield to block any incoming attacks, then expands the shield to surround himself and his enemy, and delivers a Rider Kick at them.
- Bang Bang Critical Fire (バンバンクリティカルファイヤー Ban Ban Kuritikaru Faiyā): Snipe aims all the weapons on his armor at the enemy and targets the enemy's weak points, before shooting several powerful bullets at the enemy in a bright blue flash.
- A variation to this finisher is Snipe combines his arm cannons together into one piece and charges them with blue energy, before shooting a powerful fireball at the enemy.
After stealing the Bang Bang Shooting Gashat, Kuroto was able to copy and "version up" its data to complete Bang Bang Simulations and the Gashat Gear Dual β. He later used it to summon the Fantasy Gamer directly to attack Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level X, knocking him out of his transformation in one hit, in an attempt to take back the Mighty Brothers XX Gashat.
Later, Genm Zombie Gamer Level X again summoned the Fantasy Gamer while fighting Ex-Aid, attempting to take the Mighty Action X Gashat. Hiiro Kagami grabbed the Mighty Action X Gashat from Ex-Aid and used it to lure the Fantasy Gamer into a Confusion Energy Item, causing it to ram into Genm, which caused him to drop the Gashat Gear Dual β. Hiiro stole the Gashat Gear Dual β and used it to transform into Kamen Rider Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50, and defeated Genm and the Gatton Bugster. After canceling his transformation, he started to get chest pain mostly because he leveled up to a form greater than Level 5.
Hiiro assumed Fantasy Gamer Level 50 when he fought Vernier Bugster. After the Bugsters transformed back into the patient it infected, Brave fought Para-DX. He was doing fine until his chest pains happened again and he canceled his transformation and collapsed. As a result, Taiga took the Gashat Gear Dual β from Hiiro. Taiga then summons the Simulation Gamer for the first time transforming into Snipe Simulation Gamer Level 50 and successfully destroyed Vernier Bugster.
Snipe assumed Simulation Gamer Level 50 during his fight with Genm and reclaimed his Bang Bang Shooting Gashat. He assumed it again during his fight with Para-DX and the two were equal in power because their forms are both Level 50.
Chou Super Hero TaisenEdit
Kamen Sentai GoriderEdit
Behind The ScenesEdit
- The name of this Gashat is slightly inaccurate as 'beta' is a term commonly used for an in-development version of a game. This Gashat was created after the Gashat Gear Dual used by Parad, which could be considered the "alpha" prototype of this Gashat in terms of development as alpha tests always precede beta testing in programming, however its title doesn't call it an alpha.
- Ironically, Gashat Gear Dual β is shared between Hiiro and Taiga, the two among the Ex-Aid Riders that get along the least.
- Kuroto versioning up both Taddle Quest's and Bang Bang Shooting's data might be a reference to over-the-air game updates.
- To contrast the original Gashat Gear Dual, which uses English correctly, both of the Gashat Gear Dual β's fully English looping standby announcements have grammar mistakes.
- It may also be a reference to bad game localizations that use Engrish.
- When used in Gamer Driver, Gashat Gear Dual β allows the user to transform into either Brave Fantasy Gamer or Snipe Simulation Gamer Level 50, with one finisher for each form, while the Gashat Gear Dual only has one form, with three different finishers.
- Although called a "slash", Taddle Fantasy's finisher, Taddle Critical Slash, is actually a straightforward kick attack, though there may be a yet-unseen variant that gives a charged slash attack when its user is wielding a sword at the time.
- The setup for the Taddle Critical Slash is similar to Kamen Rider Chalice's Spinning Dance in that it involves the Riders levitating while spinning.
- The Gashat Gear Dual β can be used in a style similar to the first Gashat Gear Dual, but it is unknown if it was intended to be used in this way before Hiiro stole it.