|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Gekitotsu Robots is a Sci-Fi fighting game, where robots punch the lights out of each other!
The Gekitotsu Robots Gashat was one of the four enhancement Gashats stolen by Graphite and used on a Collabos Bugster. The Gashat was later claimed by Ex-Aid, allowing him to transform into his Level 3 form.
Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend RiderEdit
"Tricks": Kamen Rider GenmEdit
With the Proto Gekitotsu Robots reclaimed, Kuroto Dan arranged for it to be used by a Collabos Bugster as part of his secret ambition to gather the power of the Legend Rider Gashats. Confronting Emu Hojo on his way to return the Kaigan Ghost Gashat back to Genm Corp., the Collabos Bugster quickly overpowered Ex-Aid's Level 2 Ghost Gamer before Dan arrived and provided Ex-Aid with the Full Throttle Drive Gashat, allowing him to assume the Level 2 Drive Gamer which turned the tide against the Collabos Bugster before disarming it with his Critical Strike. The Proto Gekitotsu Robots was recovered by Emu who gave it to Dan, oblivious to the reality that this was all part of his plan.
- Collabos Bugster
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 5-8, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 11, 19, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Robol Bugster (Proto; Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Level UP Rider Series)
Gatton Bugster is a Bugster born from the data of Gekitotsu Robots.
Gekitotsu Robots GashatEditWhen activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area. It doesn't seem to spawn any Energy Item containers, but instead summon the Robot Gamer.
By inserting the Gashat into the second slot of the Gamer Driver, a Rider can go up to Level 3, which is more powerful than Level 2 and provides an additional weapon. The Gekitotsu Robots Gashat grants a Rider the Gekitotsu Smasher, a large metal fist that launches powerful punches and can even perform a rocket punch for a finishing move.
Proto Gekitotsu Robots GashatEdit
Currently in Kuroto Dan's possession (Before taken by Soji Kuruse in the movie) This Gashat seems to neither reformat the battlefield into a game area, nor spawn energy items and Robots Gamer. But, when used, it could transform the user into a Bugster.
- This is the first Rider Gashat in the series to summon a Support Robot.
- Asuna describes Gekitotsu Robots as a robot boxing game where the player must beat up the opposing robot until they are defeated. This sounds identical to the classic 1964 board game Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots. Further making the allusion is that the robots on the cover of the game are red and blue like on the box art of the board game.
- Whichever Rider utilizes this Gashat gets a Rocket Punch attack to use as a finisher. The Rocket Punch is a classic finisher of the Super Robot genre of manga and anime and has been featured in video games such as the Super Robot Wars franchise, as well as Custom Robo and Medabots.
- Aside from Brave in the Level UP Rider series, only Bugster's originating from the game or utilizing the Gashat have the "fist" on the right arm, while in-canon/in-game usage by Riders have it on the left.