|This article is about a/an corporation in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
|Led by:||Masamune Dan|
|and later by:||Kuroto Dan|
|Battled:||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
Kamen Rider Brave
Kamen Rider Snipe
Kamen Rider Lazer
Kamen Rider Para-DX (later)
|Other factions battled:||Gamma|
Next Genome Institute
Under Masamune DanEdit
During the development of their newest video games back in 2011, the beta tests caused an unknown anomaly to occur which made the 10 glitched games open a portal from cyberspace and release an evolved computer virus which infected humans and killed some of them. This tragedy was called Zero Day and as a way to atone for this horrible mistake, Genm collaborated with the Ministry of Health to devise a means to fight the Bugster Virus.
Under Kuroto DanEdit
The company, however were completely unaware that their recent CEO played as a double agent with the Bugsters cooperating with their executives Parad and Graphite and collecting the data of the Kamen Riders. After Kuroto Dan went on the run (the conditions of which were unknown to the company), Genm Corp struggled from the lack of leadership and games in development .
New Management and hostile takeoverEdit
Currently, an unnamed individual has taken the position of CEO, and Genm Corp. is working on recovery.
Kuroto returned to Genm Corp. again with a pack of Bugster zombies summoned from Dangerous Zombie, resulting in Genm Corp being compromised again. Thankfully all of the Genm Corp. employees and developers managed to escape safely thanks to Brave Level 50 and Snipe, while Kuroto lays siege to the company with a black and purple fog beginning to surround the building.
- Kuroto Dan - CEO (currently a fugitive for his crimes of collaborating with the Bugsters, due to being the founder of Bugsters themselves since Y2K)
- Poppi Pipopapo - Former
- Masamune Dan - Former CEO, Kuroto Dan's Father (framed to be incarcerated by his own son 2011)
- Parad - secretly involved in Kuroto's plans, later betrays Kuroto
- Tsukuru Koboshi - game programmer, prior Kuroto's return re-compromising the company
- Unnamed new CEO replacing Kuroto Dan, until his return re-compromises the company again
- In the CEO's office, there is a ping pong table near the desk. While this seems like an odd thing to have in a corporate office, it may be an allusion to Pong, one of the world's first video games commercially available to the public.
- Relating to Dangerous Zombie and Kamen Rider Chronicle Gashats, Dangerous Zombie's Bugsters and second Zero Day as of Engineered History!, Genm Corp. infested with full of Bugsters is now similar to some company's building infested with full of zombies where the main villains are from Sega's House of Dead series.