|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Giri Giri Chambara is a samurai game where each and every slash can be lethal.
The Giri Giri Chambara Gashat was one of the four enhancement Gashats stolen by Graphite and used on a Collabos Bugster. The Gashat was later claimed by Lazer allowing him to access his Level 3 form.
Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend RiderEdit
"Tricks": Kamen Rider GenmEdit
With the Proto Giri Giri Chambara reclaimed, Kuroto Dan arranged for it to be used by a Collabos Bugster as part of his secret ambition to gather the power of the Legend Rider Gashats. After it was disarmed of the Proto Gekitotsu Robots by the Ex-Aid's Drive Gamer Critical Strike, the Bugster switched to Proto Giri Giri Chambara, attacking Dan and landing a non-critical injury. Dan handed the Toukenden Gaim Gashat to Ex-Aid who appropriately assumed the Sengoku warrior-themed Gaim Gamer Level 2 against the katana-wielding Collabos Bugster which he disarmed of the Proto Giri Giri Chambara with his Critical Finish. Stepping in personally as Kamen Rider Genm, Dan recovered the Proto Giri Giri Chambara himself.
- Collabos Bugster
- Kamen Rider Lazer
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 7, 8, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 12, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Giril Bugster (Proto; Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Ex-Aid Episodes 13-16, 18-21, 23), Gashacon Sparrow and finisher only
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Level UP Rider Series)
- Gashat only (Ex-Aid Episode 23)
Giri Giri Chambara GashatEdit
Proto Giri Giri Chambara GashatEdit
Like all Proto Gashats (save for Proto Mighty Action X), the Proto Giri Giri Chambara Gashat's color is black and the printed image is colored black and white.
- Giri Giri Chambara is based on hack n' slash ninja and samurai games such as Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi & Strider and based on its title screen art style Muramasa: The Demon Blade.