|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Jet Combat is a shoot'em up game where you control fighter planes.
- Collabos Bugster (Ex-Aid Episode 7-8)
- Kamen Rider Snipe (Ex-Aid Episode 8-10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid 13)
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Level UP Rider Series)
- Kamen Rider Brave (Level UP Rider Series)
Vernier Bugster is a Bugster born from the data of Jet Combat.
Jet Combat GashatEdit
- A character depicted on the front of the Gashat has a slight resemblance to the Bullet Bills from the Mario franchise.
- Also, a fighter jet depicted on the front of the Gashat has shark-like teeth much like Andrei Markov's fighter jets from Ace Combat.
- The theme of the Jet Gashat is an upbeat remix of the Top Gun movie soundtrack song Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins.
- The tune of Jet Combat's Level 3 announcement, particularly the first few notes, are reminiscent of the opening theme of Template:PR.