|"I desire to be complete." |
This article is a stub, meaning it needs more info. You can improve this Kamen Rider Wiki article by expanding it.
|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Ju Ju Burger is a game where the player has to fulfill Burgermon's order and cook a hamburger to make Burgermon happy.
The Ju Ju Burger game was created after Kuroto Dan's departure from Genm Corp. by Tsukuru Koboshi as means of keeping his job and the financially struggling Genm Corp. afloat. The game the Gashat was based off of got infected with a Bugster Virus and Tsukuru later made the Ju Ju Burger Gashat as a means of helping the CR. Despite its usefulness, it was taken by force by Kuroto, who considered it an "unauthorized" game. But he kept it as he did commission the game's development early on and wanted its data to be compiled with the other games for Kamen Rider Chronicle.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Ex-Aid Episode 17)
Burgermon Bugster is a Bugster who takes his likeness from Burgermon, the main character of Ju Ju Burger, having been created from the data of said game.
Ju Ju Burger GashatEdit
- Ju Ju Burger appears to be based off various cooking games, such as Cooking Mama, Burger Time, Order Up!, Pizza Tycoon, Personal Trainer: Cooking, etc.
- Due to Ju Ju Burger being themed around hamburgers, it appears to reference Burger Time the best out of all the cooking games.
- The Gashat's color is mostly known to be based on McDonald's well-known logo color scheme, red and yellow.
- Unlike the other games the Gashats were based off of, Ju Ju Burger gets cleared not by defeating the boss, Burgermon, but by making him happy by preparing the titular Ju Ju Burger for him.
- This Gashat is also so far the only one with a non-offensive Critical Strike, instead, using the ingredients shot by Burgermon to make the aforementioned Ju Ju Burger for him.
- A Juju is a fetish or charm that is a common belief in West African culture.
- Ju Ju could also mean "sizzling" in Japanese.
- Ju Ju Burger has a somewhat reference to the song Juju on that Beat by the American rappers Zay Hilfigerrr and Zayion McCall. it is implied on the name of the Gashat Ju Ju Burger.
- The Level 4 form having the Rider on inline skates is likely referencing 50s drive-in diners having carhops bringing meals to customers on roller skates, a service that some Sonic Drive-In restaurants still practice today.
- According to a programmer's comment seen in a glimpse of Ju Ju Burger's coding, it is an HTML5 game.