- "Let's Go Ichi Gou! (Typhoon warble to deep-pitched flashing sound)"
- ―Activation announcement
- "Gachan! Level Up! Rider Punch! Rider Kick! Rider, Rider, Action Go! (Mighty Action X-styled song and Typhoon activation noise)"
- ―Level 2 announcement
- "A Gacha! Cy-Cy-Cy-Cyclone de Gekisou! Henshin da! Iku ze, Rider Fight! (Bakusou Bike-styled song and Heavy Metal and Typhoon mid-transformation noise)"
- ―Level 3 announcement
- "Kimewaza! Let's Go Critical Finish! (Typhoon transformation noise and explosion)"
- ―Weapon finisher announcement
Let's Go Ichi Gou! (レッツゴー１号! Rettsu Gō Ichigō!, lit. Let's Go 1) is a video game based on Kamen Rider 1. It also serves as the basis for the Let's Go Ichi Gou! Gashat.
It is currently exclusive to Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing.
to be added
Ex-Aid Ichigou Gamer Level 1
Ex-Aid Ichigou Gamer Level 2
Let's Go Ichi Gou! GashatEdit
to be added
- The Level 2 and Level 3 sound are remixes of Mighty Action X's Level 2 and Bakusou Bike Level 3 theme with altered lyrics to match the Legend Rider it represents.
- The Gashat's name is a reference to the original Kamen Rider's opening theme, Let's Go!! Rider Kick.
- Let's Go Ichigou appears to be the only game that the Gemn Corp. didn't actually create, since it's not present with the other Legendary Rider Gashats.