|This article is about a/an set of alternate forms in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Level X (レベルX Reberu Ten/Ekkusu, "Level 10"), which can be doubled to Level XX (レベルXX Reberu Tuentī/Daburu Ekkusu, "Level 20") in the case of Mighty Brothers XX, is the enhanced fighter form of the Ex-Aid Riders, which is accessed through the use of a Level X Rider Gashat into their Driver. Level X forms are far superior to the other previous forms of the original 10 Gashats. Unlike other Levels with only one basic design (minus Lazer's Level 2 uniquely being a bike), Level X forms include both deformed and slim designs. It is also the first Level since Level 1 that can be taken directly from civilian form, though Level 2 is later seen to be attainable by opening the Driver cover early to skip Level 1.
In reality, as revealed by Kuroto, Level X's actual power is designated "unknown", meaning the power state of these forms can be implied to be either more powerful than any other Levels or still the lowest. Dangerous Zombie's Level X power can be increased by its user taking hits to "die" and revive, eventually causing a massive burst of energy upon one of Kuroto's transformations.
Level X can be accessed by Ex-Aid by inserting the Mighty Brothers XX Gashat into the Gamer Driver while the cover is closed (taking up both slots at once), and then opening the cover once. Ex-Aid's Level X form can also trigger finishing moves in this same manner, though how the equipment distinguishes the two commands is unclear. In the case of Genm, he inserts the Dangerous Zombie Gashat into the Buggle Driver and then presses the small red button next to the Gashat slot.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- Mighty Brothers XX (Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, Ex-Aid Episodes 13-16, 18, 20-23, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Kamen Rider Genm
- Dangerous Zombie (Ex-Aid Episodes 12-23, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Snipe: Episode ZERO)
- In the Ganbarizing game, Genm has his own unique phrase when using Level X, usually a "leveled up" version of his Level 2 phrase: Grade X (グレードX Gurēdo Ten), though he's never actually said this in the series proper so far. By contrast, Ex-Aid treats his Level X transformation like his Level 1's, merely saying his normal: Transform (変身 Henshin).
- However, Ex-Aid modifies his Level 2 phrase when accessing Level XX or changing from a different form to Level X: Grea~~t Transformation (大ーー変身 Dai~~ Henshin). In addition, he waves each arm in a circle five times to represent ten.
- As of right now, only Kamen Riders Ex-Aid and Genm can access Level X.
- The data that brought forth the creation of the Level X Gashats are both medically related, Death for Dangerous Zombie and DID for Mighty Brothers XX.
- And, both of their Level X forms have Heterochromia (eyes of two different colors), another medical condition.
- Though in Genm's case, this is only due to half of his red visor being broken off.
- In addition, both Level X users used their own bodies to gather the final data for the completion of their respective Level X Gashats.
- Although Level XX refers to Level 20, it also utilizes the fact that 20=10+10, as it turns out that each one of Ex-Aid's two Level XX bodies only has the power of Level 10, only giving the form Level 20's power between the two.
- The designation of Level XX, in Ex-Aid's case, also comes from Mighty Brothers XX.
- In addition to being the Roman numeral for 10, the "X" in "Level X" is also meant to mean the algebraic variable "x", which can represent any number.
- Mighty Brothers XX is the first game not designed by Genm Corp. or any game company in the Ex-Aid series. Instead, the protagonists and the game itself were both game ideas of Emu in which he had come up with during his childhood.