|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
to be added
"Tricks": Kamen Rider GenmEdit
Magic The Wizard was developed by Genm Corp. through data secretly recorded of Kamen Rider Wizard's battle with forces of the Next Genome Institute, fourteenth of a series of seventeen Legend Rider Gashats in CEO Kuroto Dan's secret ambition to gather the power of Legends. Along with Toukenden Gaim and Full Throttle Drive, it was completed through the power of Genm's Ganbarizing arcade machine. In the case of Magic The Wizard, Dan chose to assume the Wizard Gamer personally as Kamen Rider Genm in order to complete his Legend Rider data collection, which he did by engaging and swiftly defeating Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Gaim Gamer. Once the battle was finished and the data collection with it, Genm gathered the last four Rider Gashats, using them to complete his Ganbarizing Gashat.
- Kamen Rider Genm (Kamen Rider Ex-Aid "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm "Legend Rider Stage")
Magic The Wizard GashatEdit
to be added
- When Kuroto transforms into Wizard Gamer Level 1, it just shows his normal Action Gamer Level 1 with Wizard's face.
- Magic The Wizard's title is a reference to the Magic: The Gathering trading card and video game franchise.
- The Gashat's Level 2 jingle is a remix of DoReMiFa Beat's Level 3 jingle while its Level 3 jingle is a remix of Drago Knight Hunter Z's Level 5 jingle.
- The Gashat's Level 2 is a reference to WizarDriver's transformation stand by/announcement, while its Level 3 is a reference to Wizard's Dragon Styles.