|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Maximum Mighty X (マキシマムマイティX Makishimamu Maiti Ekkusu) is a mech fighting video game. Similar to Mighty Brothers XX, the data for this game was created by Emu Hojo, with co-development help from Taiga Hanaya (making a new Gashat), Tsukuru Koboshi (making the Gashat base), and Hiiro Kagami, Yoshitaka Nishiwaki, and the late-Kiriya Kujo (collecting and providing the reprogramming data). It also served as the basis for the Maximum Mighty X Gashat.
to be added
Taiga, for the purpose of defeating Kuroto Dan once and for all, approached Tsukuru Koboshi to order a new Gashat designed around defeating immortal zombies, providing the budget himself. Tsukuru began to work on a game about monks exorcising zombies, and created a blank Gashat to put the game on. However, before it was finished, Hiiro informed Taiga of a "reprogramming" code he found on Kiriya Kujo's laptop, which could be used to defeat Genm. Taiga quickly downloaded the program into the Gashat, but when he attempted to transform with the it, it gave an error message and forced him out of his transformation.
At the encouragement of Hiiro, Emu used the Bugster virus within him to imprint a game onto the incomplete Gashat, as he did with Mighty Brothers XX. Emu then used this Gashat to transform successfully into Ex-Aid Maximum Gamer Level 99.
Chou Super Hero TaisenEdit
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid (Ex-Aid Episodes 23, 24, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
Maximum Mighty X GashatEdit
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area. It doesn't seem to spawn any Energy Item containers, but instead summons the Maximum Gamer in it's compact form.
Its original blank form was created by Tsukuru Koboshi under the request of Taiga Hanaya to create a game to counter Genm's Dangerous Zombie immortality. Even though Hiiro Kagami managed to retrieve the data on reprogramming to be installed into the Gashat, the Gashat was still unusable until Emu Hojo used it, causing the Bugster virus in him to further evolve and complete the data for the Maximum Mighty X Gashat.
With the sample from Emu's DNA and Kiriya's research before the latter died at the hands of Genm, this Gashat became an ultimate cure, revealing the ability to negate the Bugster infection. Its power forcibly gave Genm Level X a working Rider Gauge that could now be depleted, and later cured him of his compatibility operation's Bugster virus sample, rendering him incapable of transforming.
- Maximum Critical Break (マキシマムクリティカルブレイク Makishimamu Kuritikaru Bureiku): Ex-Aid punches into the ground to send the enemy flying into the air, then delivers a kick to it as the enemy decends. When first used on Genm, this attack depleted the Bugster Virus antibody that was within him.
- The Maximum Mighty X Gashat is similar to the Kachidoki Lockseed in that it's a bulkier form to the normal variant, but also being an upgrade to the first power utilized by the main Rider and, by using it along with an extra part, gives access to the Rider's ultimate form.
- The upgrade/evolution of this Rider form is different as the extra part is placed in the center portion of the Driver as opposed to the side like the Kiwami Lockseed.
- It being a mech exosuit dropping from the sky and the base form Rider going inside to operate it is also similar to Gaim's Suika Arms, though that upgrade could be shared with other Riders while this one is presumably exclusive to Ex-Aid.
- Mighty riding in the armor within the game could be a nod to the game Kirby: Planet Robobot, where the small, cute, pink lead is riding in a giant robot.
- It also nod to Megaman X series where the heroes rides the Ride Armor.
- Due of the bulky appearance, fans often compare the armor with Hulkbuster Armor from the Iron Man comics.
- It is also similar to the Mech suits used by Galactic Federation Marines in Metroid Prime: Federation Force.
- It is presently unknown if Maximum Mighty X's game design was made by Emu like Mighty Brothers XX.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- 25px Template:TK
- Kamen Sentai Gorider