|This article is about a/an monster in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
|Series:||Kamen Rider Ex-Aid|
Racing Video Game
|First Appearance:||An Operation Called Dash!|
|Number of Episode|
Full list of appearances
Motors Bugster (モータスバグスター Mōtasu Bagusutā) is the monster born from data of the racing video game where anything goes, Bakusou Bike.
He was born from the infection of Yoshitaka Nishiwaki forcibly given by Graphite upon his sister Riko's kidnapping. The stress over this eventually led to the Bugster virus taking hold into a giant wheel-like Bugster Union. The Union was destroyed by Level 1 Kamen Rider Lazer, the Motors Bugster forming and summoning a motorcycle, the Motors Viper, racing off.
He appears again when Emu and Kiriya attempt to reclaim Riko by winning the game in Kiriya's Bakusou Bike Gashat. He races Ex-Aid riding on Lazer, dropping spiky virus bombs and shooting exhaust flames. He pulls ahead at the end, but is knocked off his bike by an energy slash from Ex-Aid's Gashacon Breaker Blade Mode, being defeated by Ex-Aid using Lazer's Gashat for a Bakusou Critical Strike.
After the fight, the Motors Bugster is lying on the ground, smoking but alive (seemingly contradicting Yoshitaka's recovery), but before Kiriya can "examine the specimen", Kamen Rider Genm arrives and destroys him for good.
He reemerges in a Level 5 form from Tsukuru Koboshi after he was forcibly infected by Kuroto Dan. Escaping the scene by outracing Ex-Aid despite him using a Speeding-Up Energy Item, he later attacks Genm Corp. headquarters to stress Tsukuru. Confronted by Ex-Aid again, he is told to step aside by Kuroto, watching him defeat Ex-Aid without transforming. Annoyed, he complains to Kuroto, only for Kuroto to assume Genm Zombie Gamer Level X, quickly dispatching the Bugster with a Critical End, absorbing his debris with the Gashacon Bugvisor.
Like his game character basis, Motors is arrogant and only cares about winning, using any sneaky trick to do so.
The Bugsters originate as the microscopic Bugster Virus (バグスターウイルス Bagusutā Uirusu), a result of humans being contaminated by the Bugster, thus developing the condition known as the Game Disease (ゲーム病 Gēmu-byō).
The Bugster Union (バグスターユニオン Bagusutā Yunion) is the monster form of a Bugster-infected patient when the virus first flares up. When a Bugster-infected patient experiences enough stress, the Bugster Viruses inside multiply rapidly and overtake the patient's body, forming a giant orange virus form around it; the Union's shape seems largely irrelevant to the Bugster's appearance. Bugster Unions can only be defeated by a Kamen Rider in Level 1; the reason why is unexplained, though it may be because other Levels are too strong and may injure the patient inside the Union.
Appearances: Ex-Aid Episode 4
- Motors Viper (モータスヴァイパー Mōtasu Vaipā) - Motors Bugster's personal motorcycle.
- He can shoot bombs and flames backwards from the pipes on his shoulders.
Appearances: Ex-Aid Episode 4
- Height: 227.5 cm
- Weight: 102.4 kg
Motors' upgrade gives him a large expansion of the gold exhaust pipes on his back and lets him go far faster on his Motors Viper than before, fast enough to outrace a Rider using the Speeding-Up Energy Item.
Appearances: Ex-Aid Episodes 18
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Motors Viper - personal motorcycle
Behind the ScenesEdit
- to be added
- His personal motorcycle, Motors Viper is based on a Honda XR 250.
- The Motors Bugster's tortoise motif is an irony, as tortoises are rather slow animals.
- He is currently the only Bugster to have both an initial appearance and a Leveled-Up return each lasting only one episode.
- When his Level 5 form was destroyed, there was no "Game Clear!" announcement. This may either be a production error or stem from the fact that defeating him in a race instead of destroying him is how Bakusou Bike was intended to be and was initially cleared.
- His head slightly resembles Template:PR head from Template:PR.