|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
- "Taddle Fantasy!"
- ―Activation announcement[src]
- "Let's going, King of Fantasy!"
- ―Looping standby announcement[src]
- "Gachon! Kimewaza! Gachan! Taddle Critical Slash! Victory!"
- ―Gamer Driver Finisher announcement[src]
- "Kimewaza! Dual Gashat! Taddle Critical Slash! Victory!"
- ―Finisher announcement with Gear Holder[src]
Seemingly a spinoff of Taddle Quest, Taddle Fantasy is an RPG where the player controls a demon king who must defeat the hero (presumably the player character of Taddle Quest) to take over the world.
Dan Kuroto reveals the Gashat Gear Dual β to Ex-Aid and Hiiro as he summoned the Fantasy Gamer, the support robot of Taddle Fantasy. Dan stated and demonstrated that the game was so powerful that it forced Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level X out of his transformation.
As Genm Zombie Gamer Level X tries to get back the Mighty Action X Gashat from Hiiro, Hiiro jumps around and lures the Fantasy Gamer into a Confusion Energy Item. This caused it to attack Genm and the Gatton Bugster, and dropped the Gashat Gear Dual β. Hiiro picked up the Gashat Gear Dual β and transformed into Brave Fantasy Gamer Level 50.
Hiiro assumed Fantasy Gamer Level 50 when he fought Vernier Bugster. After the Bugsters transformed back into the patient it infected, Brave fought Para-DX. He was doing fine until his chest pains happened again and he canceled his transformation and collapsed. As a result, Taiga took the Gashat Gear Dual β from Hiiro.
Chou Super Hero TaisenEdit
Kamen Sentai GoriderEdit
- Kamen Rider Brave (Ex-Aid Episode 19, 20, 22, Chou Super Hero Taisen, Kamen Sentai Gorider)
Gashat Gear DualEdit
- The "Taddle" portion in the name is a play on the Japanese word Tadoru (辿る), which means "to follow" (as in "follow a road").
- The "Fantasy" portion in the name is a reference to the Final Fantasy franchise, just as Taddle Quest is a reference to Dragon Quest, each being the two biggest JRPG franchises and both being developed by Square Enix and previously having been developed by Squaresoft and Enix individually.
- The premise of the game is similar to Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a Darklord and Overlord.
- The finisher may possibly be a reference to Kiva's finisher, the Darkness Moon Break.
- Kamen Rider Ex-Aid
- 25px Template:TK
- Kamen Sentai Gorider