|This article is about a/an video game in Kamen Rider Ex-Aid.|
Taddle Quest is an RPG game with plenty of swords and magic. Its boss is the evil wizard Aranbura.
Attempting to overcome Brave's Fantasy Gamer Level 50, Genm used Taddle Quest in the Gashacon Sword alongside Drago Knight Hunter Z in the Gashacon Sparrow to perform a combined Critical Finish only to lose both Gashats to Brave after being defeated by his Critical Slash.
- Kamen Rider Brave
- Level 1 (Ex-Aid Episodes 2-4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Brave), Ex-Aid 5-7, 9, 10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11, 13, 15, 16)
- Level 2
- Normal (Ex-Aid Episodes 2-4, "Tricks": Virtual Operations (Brave), Ex-Aid 5-10, Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, "Tricks": Kamen Rider Genm (Legend Gamer Stage), Ex-Aid 11-13, 15, 16, 19, Brave: ~Let's Survive! Revival of the Beast Rider Squad!~, Ex-Aid 20, 22, 23, Chou Super Hero Taisen)
- Prototype (Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbarizing)
Aranbura Bugster is a malicious Bugster who takes his likeness from the wizard Aranbura, having been created from the data of Taddle Quest.
Taddle Quest GashatEdit
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area, and spawns multiple treasure chests around the area. These boxes can be opened to get Energy Items. The area once spawned a powerful sword sealed in a rock, which was then taken by Brave to replace his broken sword.
Proto Taddle Quest GashatEdit
to be added
- Taddle Quest is based on famous RPGs such as the, Souls (series), Warcraft and Dragon Quest series. The font and art style of the logo especially resembles that of the Final Fantasy games, while the game title is named after Dragon Quest.
- There is also vibes of The Legend of Zelda.
- The "Taddle" portion in the name is a play on the Japanese word Tadoru (辿る), which means "to follow" (as in "follow a road").