- ―activation announcement
- "Gachan! Level Up! Uchimakure! Xevious! Xevious! Solvalou Blaster! Xevious! GO! (Xevious "Stage Start" jingle)"
- ―Level 2 transformation announcement
- "A Gacha! Gan Gan Gekitsuida! Gust Notch! Gust Notch! Bang Bang High Score! Xe-vi-ou-s! (Xevious in-game music)"
- ―Level 3 transformation announcement
Xevious (ゼビウス Zebiusu) is a video game based on the original game released by Bandai Namco Entertainment Inc., which serves as the basis for the Xevious Gashat.
to be added
Snipe's final score: 9,999,990.
Xevious was one of three Bandai Namco Gashats, along with Pac Adventure and Famista, which were held by Dr. Pac-Man. Part. I: Legend Rider Stage
Receiving the Xevious Gashat from "Dr. Pac-Man", Kamen Rider Snipe assumed the Xevious Gamer to engage the Kamen Riders summoned by Genm's Ganbarizing Gashat. Facing off against Kamen Rider Fourze with the Rocket and Gatling Modules in the Game Area, Snipe ultimately prevailed in the dogfight, forcing the Rider back to land before finishing him with Xevious's Critical Strike. However, for reasons unknown, this did not clear the game. Part. II: Legend Gamer Stage
Kamen Rider Snipe Xevious Shooting Gamer Level 3
When activated, the Gashat reformats the battlefield into a Game Area. It doesn't seem to spawn any Energy Item containers, but instead summons the Xevious Gamer.
- Andor Genesis, a spaceship from the original game will also appear in Template:TK.